Wednesday 30 April 2014

Retrograde OOTD


Last week on the 24th April it was Fashion Revolution Day. Following the Rana Plaza disaster, we need to raise awareness about the issues happening behind our labels. So I wore my Roberto Piqueras Top inside out and visited Designer Jumble. The Designer Jumble store sells gorgeous vintage designer pieces. I bought myself a D&G tartan mini skirt and cute Vivienne Westwood top. I also met a lolita who works at the shop, she's also a graphic designer, how cool! You can follow her twitter here. I had so much fun. Susie Bubble was at the shop too, making the display and styling outfits, but I was to shy to bother her with a photo for my little blog -despite her probably being one of the first fashion blogs I discovered.  Here are some pics of the day.

PS: I went to see B.A.P and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu!! Hence my absence. B.A.P special outfit post coming tomorrow and the rest of my Bangtan Boys Outfits will continue. I've started doing some sketching to so look out for that!









No comments:

Post a Comment