Saturday 8 February 2014

♡ My online shopping picks ♡

 ♡♡♡My Online Shopping Picks♡♡♡

Style Nanda Edition.

I love Style Nanda. Style Nanda is a trendy shop based in South Korea, they have many Korean idols wearing their clothes, especially in dramas. One of my hobbies is finding drama fashion, there's nothing better than identifying your favourite character's, or least favourite character's outfits, at least to me there's nothing better. One thing I love about Style Nanda is that their styling is always on point, they have gorgeous models, great clothes that are really affordable - most of the time. 
I chose my favourite items that are now on my wish list. Hopefully I can buy them soon and give a review as I've never bought from Style Nanda before.

Jumper/ Sweater
$37.21/ £22.68

 

Top 
$31.82/ £19.39
Skirt
$24.11/ £14.69

 
Bag
$28.40/ £17.31


They're exactly like the Stella Mccartney A/W Platforms!
$58.02!/ £35.36!
Coat
$142.90/ £87.08


Next up: My favorite designers and brands

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS BIKER JACKET ! X

    ▬ WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM ▬

    ReplyDelete