Sunday 5 January 2014

I change my name more than Snoop Dog and P-Diddy

Happy New Year, is everyone alive and kicking? お元気ですか? 안녕하세요?
It was my birthday yesterday, but I'm the type not to celebrate myself that much at all. Plus everyone has always forgotten or avoided my birthday due to it being so close to Christmas and New Year ㅠㅠ. I did a lot of shopping and got awesome presents, that's what it's all about really!
I change my online name a lot because I get bored with them really easily, but I will never go with my own name. I've never been content with my own name. It's all thanks to the miscommunication between my Great-grandma and my Grandma on naming me. So I go by my middle name. It's been years of names being disposable for me, *remembers the underage myspace days* - seriously I was far too young for that site but it was so much fun "stay blessed" "hey mamii" "username: AndyBiersacklover1995_3000".
Last year I must have created two different names. Now I have a brand new name that I think may stick this year, I actually make art and have begun planning projects. 

*drum roll* 
|
|
|
|
|
|
| 
immi♡ (immi_hearts)

Anti-climax of the year so far?  

My hair now is blonde too, so that's a little extra change.
Santan Santa Immi
 


No comments:

Post a Comment