Tuesday 22 January 2013

♡ Avoiding the sales? ♡


I've been browsing though my favourite stores Ambush and Galaxxxy, I found these gorgeous peices. Suprisingly I've managed to avoid the January sales, unintentionally of course. The snow has been an obstacle, but the sales are almost over, so I  must brave the slippery pavements of London. Paris Fashion Week has kicked off, I can't explain the shock I experienced when I found out that G-Dragon is in paris right now, there is no longer an Ocean between us, making our marriage a tad more closer to reality.

2 comments:

  1. I think my favorite is that bracelet. It's so unique and I love it [:
    x

    http://www.cierramonet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is toooo dope! I love the hat and the acid denim pants yaasssss

    ReplyDelete