Saturday 9 February 2013

♡ Easy Jeans ♡

I was given American Apparel 'Easy Jeans' as a birthday present and I love them, I'll be wearing a lot from now on. I might even make a youtube tutorial on different ways to style them as they are so versatile. I have two uni interviews so far, one for UCreative and the other for London College Of Fashion which I am increasingly nervous for. London College of Fashion has been my dream University since I was in year 10! The day has finally come for me to impress them and become a fashion student, oh my!





Jumper: H&M
Jeans: American Apparel 
Shoes: Doc Marten


 Sorry for the crazy pictures lately, I find it hard to take serious photos of myself. I got this Etude House BB cream in 'Sand Beige' and it is wonderful, though I do have to dap a bit of my M.A.C foundation on to make it match my skin a bit better. I would definitely recommend it. I painted my nails using Nails Inc and Essie nail polishes, I may do a tutorial on how I painted them, it is really easily done. 

Thats all for now, see you soon!
 xx ♡ xx

1 comment:

  1. I love your monochrome outfits! They look casual but so stylish. Also your hair is incredible!
    Christobel x
    www.calico-casa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete