Sunday 14 September 2014

KTZ S/S15

A M A Z I N G 
I got to watch one of my ultimate favourite designers ♡ KTZ ♡ 
The hats reminded me of the ninjas in that Lee Min Ho drama Faith.

I wasn't expecting to be this impressed since I love menswear collections a lot more, however this collection is definitely my favourite from the London womenswear collections this season. The embellishments and attention to detail is why I love KTZ so much. This collection was a lot less tribal and I definitely felt a lot of ♡ girl power ♡. 

People love to associate KTZ with streetwear but it's far beyond street wear. 
Even though the collection is for women I would still style men in some of these looks! 
The jewelry is really versatile, gorgeous gold which is my favourite to pair with black and white. The shoes were quite gorgeous, I can definitely see my queen 2NE1's CL rocking them.

I also attended Nasir Mazhar, Topshop Unique, Ashley Williams and Lucas Mascimento so I'll post more photos later.






























No comments:

Post a Comment