Sunday 1 December 2013

Kiko for Opening Ceremony



Kiko For Opening Ceremony
The beautiful model Kiko Mizuhara has a collection for Open Ceremony brewing as we speak. I can't wait to see what she will bring. Knowing Kiko and her amazing model off duty looks, it won't be a disappointment. Unfortunately the collection will only available in the US, but that won't stop me, I'm going to love this collection, even the above jacket has me calculating future outfits. A few food shopping cuts doesn't matter.
Kiko is one of my inspirations, I love her outgoing personality and she's so cool, it sends chills down my spine when I enviously scroll through her photos on Instagram.

Here are a few of her looks that I love:






1 comment:

  1. I have almost the same shades.
    Beautiful pics ! X

    ▬ WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM ▬

    ReplyDelete