Tuesday 19 November 2013

Coordinates.



The weather is freezing now, but I still wear short dresses and tights. I really don't feel the cold with my striped knee highs, I love these things. I haven't worn them out before because I have been dressing so basic lately, but I've put a stop to that, time to start releasing my crazy self.





 Leather Jacket--H&M
Varsity Jacket--Topshop
Dress--Topshop
Shoes--Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane


I made egg rolls! They taste really nice, but I failed one of the rolls, so it doesn't look as nice as it could oh well. I am due a new phone now, my 3Gs camera has taken it's toll on me, at first I thought the low quality fuzziness was cute, but when I saw 2NE1 at The Korean Brand and Entertainment Expo, it wasn't cute at all.
I will start posting on this blog more frequently, I'm aiming for 2-3 times a week. I've started drawing more, so I'm going to post some of my creations too. I have some good things planned for the future keep checking back.


No comments:

Post a Comment