Thursday 13 December 2012

Big Bang!

I am going to see Big Bang on December 14th (TOMORROW!) and I am so excited. I can't begin to describe the stress of attempting to buy these tickets. Live Nation have become my worst enemy, they release tickets 24 hours before the sale date and as a result Wembley Arena tickets were sold out immediately. I was distraught, the one time that my favourite Korean pop band come to London (my hometown) and I don't get ticket, instead I would be eating Ben and Jerry's ice cream reading live tweets about how 'amazeballs' the show is.
Thankfully the record company realised that one Big Bang show in one country in the whole of Europe is not enough to satisfy the vast amount of crazy k-pop fans, so a second date was added, phew!

Now I know that many of you are not aware of the perfection that is Big Bang so in this post I'll inform you. Big Bang make wonderful music but their ability to pull off wearing almost anything is what I love so much about them. G-Dragon, in my opinion is the most fashion forward.












And T.O.P has his moments.

Can I say fashion inspiration or what?
I will make a post of my outfit tomorrow and I'll be sure to take plenty of photos.
Eeep...I can't wait!




1 comment:

  1. i love bigbang *_* the pictures are very nice *_* your blog is very good and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete