Thursday 18 October 2012

Pink and Black

Here is yesterday's outfit. I had a very long day yesterday and didn't manage to post it on here.



Shirt: M&S Boys (it comes in a pack of two!)
Jumper: Vintage (Ebay)
Skirt (though you can't see it): H&M

Short and simple, I need to get some money and do some winter shopping very soon. I haven't mentioned my other social media platforms, so here they are:
http://www.youtube.com/fabricandtea (I will post something soon!)

That's all for now, I hope you week has been awesome, if it hasn't then remember, tomorrow is Friday!
xx

5 comments:

  1. Love the necklace, so cool!
    Hey what about following each other? Visit my blog and let me know, it would be great to keep in touch!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :) Your blog is really cute. You have fantastic style.

    Would you mind taking a look at clonedfox.com and telling us what you think :)

    Thank you and keep doing what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where in the world is that necklace from?! tell me it's diy. I'll keel over right now.
    -katy
    itsafashionapocalypse.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful outfit!
    maybe we can follow each other?
    xo
    aliceroxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete