Sunday 30 September 2012

My A/W 12 Faves and Must-Haves!

So it's finally here, A/W12! It's only my favorite season of the year. Layering, oversized jackets, mixed fabrics and chunky scarves, what's not to love?
I've been casually browsing for some new items to suit my A/W needs and here is what I've come across so far:
Urban Outfitter/ Kobe Husk/ Office/ Topshop/ Office/ Topshop
I'll do a D.I.Y post on this jacket/ Vintage Levi Jacket/ Zara bomber jacket/ Topshop military coat
Topshop Jeans/ River Island skirt/ Miss Selfridges skirt
H&M Jumper/ Fred Perry polo/ Fred Perry Polo (white)/ School Shirt
Both H&M collars/ Etsy Backpack/ Urban Outfitters backpack 

Now all I need is plenty of money to magically appear within my bank account and I can buy all of this. I'm in the process of finding cheaper versions of some of the more super-expensive items here, I'll be sure to post them on here later on. 
I am also loving black ankle boots at the moment, the Urban Outfitter boots are absolutely gorgeous, I love the metal detailing. I'm also loving oversized coats, well I've always loved over sized jackets, as you'll see from my previous outfit posts. I'm so glad boyfriend coats are in season, but I'm in love with my current one that I've had for almost a year now, it's from urban outfitters and it's so warm and cosy, nothing will beat it. 
Okay that's all for now, I'll be back with an outfit post and possibly a new YouTube video (possibly).

1 comment:

  1. where are those gold and black high top sneakers from !!!?

    ReplyDelete